Professional Legal Video Services
Southwest is recognized as a national leader in the legal video deposition service field. From day-to-day operations to innovative firsts in the industry, our services have been sought after by major legal firms across the country. Our experience in legal video recording has also facilitated our standing as an important resource for others trying to establish court reporting and legal video companies. We’ve played a major role in the development of several such companies.
Our innovative approach and our reliance on the latest technology have helped forge our legal videography reputation. We were the first to employ Picture-in-Picture (PIP) presentations allowing juries to view simultaneous scenes of witness testimonies and supporting documents. The visual impact on juries alone was enough to validate PIP’s utilization and its emergence as a standard in the profession.
- In-House Video Department
- Certified Legal Specialists (CLVS) by the NCRA
- Legal Video Depositions with PIP
- Site Inspections
- Day-in-the-Life Documentaries
- Settlement Brochures
- Trial Presentation w/Trial Director Software
- Mediation Presentations
- Animation and Graphic Design
- Digital Video and Audio Editing
- MPEG Conversions
- Legal Video and Audio Duplications
- Accident Reconstruction
- Courtroom Video / Transcript Synchronization
Southwest is well recognized for its innovative approach to the business of courtroom presentations. Armed with an array of litigation and multimedia support tools, our consultants have played an important role in many high profile trials.
Our support services include trial presentation design, demonstrative evidence, digital editing, visual presenters, animation and graphics, video synchronization of transcripts and legal presentation consulting. Our professional video consulting staff is experienced with small or large cases and can provide a hassle-free custom solution to meet your trial presentation needs.
- LCD Projectors and Large 70″ Screens
- ELMO Visual Presenters
- Video Synchronization of Transcripts
- Graphic Design and Animation Design
- Trial Director Software Creation and Support
- Digital Exhibit Management
- Digital Video and Audio Editing
- Digital Media Playback
- PowerPoint Designs w/Mpeg Video Clips
- Certified Legal Video Specialists
- Digital Document Display w/ Witness Split Screen Live in Trial
- PiP Playback Presentations
Our legal video production staff is well trained in all legal applications including video depositions, site inspections, product testing, accident reconstruction, and reality-based day in the life of segments. Our experience with high-end non-linear video editors ensures a premium value on all productions, especially our multimedia presentations.
With legal video synchronization to ASCII transcripts, Southwest can help deliver your presentations with unparalleled clarity and impact. Random and immediate access to media clips, documents, side-by-side exhibit comparisons, image enlargements and a variety of annotation devices can have a significant impact, especially when needing to clarify ambiguities, or when trying to simplify complex issues. Our legal video recording services make a difference.
We publish to Flash drives, DVD, and CD, utilizing Mpeg1, Mpeg2 and Mpeg4 as standard formats. We can provide any format needed. Using our in-house facilities, we can produce trial cuts, digitally edited clips for PowerPoint Presentations, and a variety of other media for use in trials, mediations, and video depositions.