Record Retrieval Services
Southwest Record Service is a subsidiary of Southwest Reporting & Video Service, Inc. from which came its origins. With the two companies joined, there is no other full service litigation company that compares.
Southwest Record Service has a combined total of more than fifty years of experience to provide its clients with expertise in legal records retrieval and the Texas Civil Rules. Our personnel offer many years of training and experience that benefit our clients greatly when expedited legal records service is required.
We offer record procurement and analysis for Depositions Upon Written Questions or Authorizations. We provide weekly statuses on open orders. We maintain over twenty years of locations in our database for accurate and responsive order procurement.
Our Record Retrieval Services:
- Legal Records Procurement
- Preparation of Notice of Intention
- Preparation and Service of Subpoena
- Preparation of Authorizations
- Record Research
- Legal Record Analysis
- Digital Filing
- Internet / Online Ordering
- Online Database Access
- X-Ray Duplication
- Electronic Imaging and Filing
- Weekly Status Reports
- Bate Labeling
- Sort Records by Chronology and Departments
- Color Reproduction
- Records on Compact Discs (CDs or DVDs)
- Expedited Service